City of Parramatta Council regularly places various documents on exhibition for public comment. You are also able to view these documents at the following locations:
- City of Parramatta Council
- Branch Libraries
- Customer Service at 126 Church Street, Parramatta (in hard copy format).
Currently available for comment
- Development Applications on Public Exhibition
- Draft Housekeeping Amendments to the Parramatta Local Environmental Plan 2011 - 35 Orchard Street, Epping (Re-exhibition)
- Draft City of Parramatta Section 94A Development Contribution Plan (Former Hills Local Government Area land)
- Amendment to Voluntary Planning Agreement for land at 330 Church Street, Parramatta
- Proposed Henry Brigg Park
- Development Control Plan 2011 Housekeeping Amendment No.2 and Draft Waste Management Guidelines
After the exhibition period has closed documents will be removed from our website, ahead of final approved documents being released. To request a copy of a document no longer listed here please contact us.
Currently available for Public Notice
There are currently no items on Public Notice.