Public Exhibition of a Planning Proposal at 128 Marsden Street Parramatta
The City of Parramatta is publicly exhibiting a Planning Proposal for land at 128 Marsden Street, Parramatta.
This Planning Proposal seeks to amend the Parramatta Local Environmental Plan 2011 (PLEP 2011) as follows:
- Amend land use zoning from B4 Mixed Use to B3 Commercial Core
- Increase the maximum floor space ratio control from 4.2:1 to 6.4:1
- Apply maximum car parking rates as per clause 7.14 to the subject site
The draft plans and supporting information for the Planning Proposal will be publicly exhibited from 22 May 2019 to 21 June 2019, and can be viewed at:
- City of Parramatta Customer Contact Centre, Ground Floor, 126 Church Street, Parramatta: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Parramatta City Library, 1-3 Fitzwilliam Street, Parramatta: Monday to Friday 9:30am to 8pm; Saturday 9:30am to 4pm; Sunday 2pm to 5pm.
Written comments are invited. All submissions received will be considered before a final decision is made by Council.
Submissions may be lodged by:
Chief Executive Officer
Parramatta City Council
P.O. Box 32
PARRAMATTA NSW 2124
Attn: Grace Haydon – Land Use Planning Ref No. RZ/13/2018
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org please quote “RZ/13/2018” in subject line
Submissions are to be received by .4:30pm on 21 June 2019
For further information or queries, please contact Grace Haydon – Land Use Project Officer on 9806 8438.
- Planning Proposal
- Appendix A to Planning Proposal – Development Concept (by Graypuksand)
- Appendix B to Planning Proposal – Flood Study (by CPM Engineering)
- Appendix C to Planning Proposal – BCA Capability Statement (by Blackett Maguire + Goldsmith)
- Local Planning Panel Report and Resolution from 19th February 2019
- Council Report and Resolution from 11th March 2019
- Gateway Determination
Council may be contacted on 9806 5050 or at 126 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.