Parramatta Employment Lands Strategy
The Parramatta Employment Land Strategy, which was adopted by City of Parramatta at its meeting of 11th July 2016, provides a consolidated set of land use planning actions and recommendations to guide the future of Parramatta’s Employment Lands Precincts.
“Employment lands” includes all land that is zoned for industry and/or warehouse uses including:
- transforming and warehousing
- service and repair trades and industries
- integrated enterprises with a mix of administration, production, warehousing, research and development
- urban services and utilities.
For the purposes of this Strategy, “employment lands” includes all land zoned as follows:
- IN1 – General Industrial
- IN2 – Light Industrial
- IN3 – Heavy Industrial
- B5 – Business Development
- B6 – Enterprise Corridor