Building Upgrade Finance
Commercial building owners in the City of Parramatta Local Government Area can access private finance for building upgrades through the NSW Government’s Building Upgrade Finance initiative.
This type of private finance is tailored to suit common building upgrades to existing non–residential, non-strata buildings, that result in an environmental improvement. Upgrades involving air conditioning systems, building management systems, hot water boilers, refrigeration units, lifts, lighting, bathroom renovations, façade are eligible for building upgrade finance.
- Long loan tenor (up to 20 years) suited to projects with long payback periods
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- No re-financing risk – the rate is fixed over the life of the loan
- Access to tenant contributions resulting from savings in outgoings for enhance return on investment
Where do I start?
- Find out if your building is eligible and read about how to apply
- Talk to an energy/technical consultant about energy audits and upgrade opportunities for your building. They can also assist with Building Upgrade Finance
- Contact City of Parramatta for further information and support
Rebecca Peacock, Environmental Outcomes Team
p: 9806 5733