Environmental Building Upgrade
Commercial building owners can access finance for building upgrades through the NSW Government’s Environmental Upgrade Agreement (EUA) Scheme.
This finance is suitable for upgrades such as the replacement or refurbishment of air conditioning systems, hot water boilers, refrigeration units, lifts, lighting fixtures, bathroom renovations, or façade upgrades.
It is available to existing non–residential, non-strata buildings including offices, industrial, retail, hotel, medical, education, recreational and other commercial buildings.
- Terms of up to 20 years
- Competitive and fixed interest rates
- Little or no security required
- No covenants or reporting requirements
- No re-financing risk – the rate is fixed over the life of the loan
- Tenants can be asked to contribute to loan repayments equal to the amount of savings they enjoy through reduced energy or water costs.
Where do I start?
- Find out if your building is eligible and read about how to apply
- Do a building audit and develop your upgrade project
- Contact City of Parramatta if you need assistance at any stage
For more information please contact:
Helen Papathanasiou, Manager Environmental Outcomes
p: 9806 5037