ITT 01/2022 Network Carriage and Managed SD WAN Services
Awarded To: Nexon Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Closing Date/Time: 11/2/2022 10:00 AM AEDT
Submissions Received From : (listed alphabetically)
- ac3 The Australian Centre for Advanced Computing and Communications
- Computer Systems Australia - submission received as - Nexon Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
- Ethan Group Pty Ltd
- Ricoh Australia Pty Ltd
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- Tpg Telecom Limited
ABOUT THE COUNCIL:
The City of Parramatta Council is located 24 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD and provides a range of goods and services within a local government area (LGA) encompassing some 84 square kilometres and comprises a population of approximately 260,296 people from a range of diverse cultures, lifestyles and experiences.
ABOUT THE TENDER:
City of Parramatta Council (Council) is seeking to appoint a single (one) supplier for the provision of Network Carriage and Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD WAN) Managed Services. This is to cover all sites in the Wide Area Network and internet services including the management of the network/devices and provision of Next Generation Firewall (NGFW).
It is envisaged that the successful supplier will facilitate a simplified technology environment for Council, whilst reducing risk and cost, and improving visibility of all aspects of the services. The supplier will ensure services can be scaled, and will allow for increases in current bandwidths whilst enabling greater site control and redundancy. The supplier will also maintain and incorporate best practice solutions for current and future requirements, and will at all times be held fully accountable for any sub-contractors and third parties involved in delivering the services.
The term of the contract will be 3 years with an option for a 2 year extension based on the outcome of formal external benchmarking at the end of the initial term. Benchmarking will ensure that any extension is consistent with the market at the end of the initial term, and in line with the original objectives of this Tender and resulting contract.
Mandatory compliance criteria for this Tender is as follows:
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of the services
- Compliance with mandatory (functional) items within the Specification
- Evidence of the following certifications: ISO27001 Security (mandatory), ISO9001 Quality (desirable), ISO14001 Environmental (desirable) and ISO45001 Safety (desirable)
- Provision of Certificates of Currency for the following insurances for a minimum of $20M for each policy for any one claim or series of claims arising out of one event; Public Liability, Product Liability, Professional Indemnity and Workers Compensation (in line with statutory requirements)
REGISTRATION: Tender documents may be obtained (see TenderLink).
ENQUIRIES: Enquiries should be directed to:
- via the online forum (see TenderLink) or,
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please Note: The Tender Forum, both TenderLink & email@example.com closes 2 business days before the Tender closing date.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders close at 10:00am Friday, 11 February 2022 and submissions must be fully received by this time. The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted, and any action or contact that may be considered as an attempt to influence a decision of Councillors or Staff shall disqualify the relevant tender. Late, verbal or emailed submissions will not be accepted.