ITT 13/2022 Valentine Avenue Streetscape Upgrade, Valentine Avenue, Parramatta
Awarded To : Statewide Civil Pty Ltd
Submissions Received From : (listed alphabetically)
- Ally Property Services Pty Ltd
- CA & I Pty Ltd
- Celtic Civil Pty Ltd
- Mack Civil Pty Ltd
- Mansour Paving (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Statewide Civil Pty Ltd
ABOUT THE COUNCIL: The City of Parramatta Council is located 24 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD and provides a range of goods and services within a local government area (LGA) encompassing some 84 square kilometres and comprises a population of approximately 260,296 people from a range of diverse cultures, lifestyles and experiences
ABOUT THE TENDER:
The City of Parramatta Council proposes to upgrade the streetscape along Valentine Avenue between Parkes and Wentworth Streets, Parramatta. This streetscape upgrade will provide a generous, high quality public domain, with increased space for pedestrian circulation, trees, furniture and multi-function light poles. Council expects very high-quality workmanship and final product.
Council is inviting tenders from experienced Civil/Landscaping contractors to undertake this complex streetscape upgrade project within the Parramatta CBD.
The streetscape upgrade along Valentine Avenue includes footpath improvement works on the southern side of Valentine Avenue between Parkes and Wentworth Street. Work includes;
- Demolition and removal of existing footpath, kerbs, trees and street furniture;
- Salvaging and relocation of an existing bus stop, shelter and seat;
- Salvage of existing traffic signs and sandstone kerbing;
- Supply and installation of new granite pavers to the widened footpath including pit lid infills;
- Supply and installation of new civil works including kerb and gutter;
- Supply and installation of new street furniture and fixtures;
- Supply and installation of all lighting and electrical works including new switchboards and new multi-function poles to Valentine Avenue and Wentworth Street;
- Provisional Sum for relocation of existing green electrical pillar/cubicle on Valentine Ave;
- Supply and installation of new trees including structural soil cell modules;
- Supply and installation of signposts and signs;
- Supply and installation of hydraulic and drainage works including pit modification and construction, stormwater drainage and subsoil drainage construction;
- Provision of the works associated with utility service pits.
Tenderers must have ISO Certified Systems for Work Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Management and Environmental Management to be considered for this tender.
A decision will be made regarding this Tender in late October 2022, with works anticipated to commence in November 2022. The Tender price is for a fixed lump sum.
No pre-tender meeting is proposed, however it is recommended that prospective Tenderers visit the project site to confirm 'scope of work', and if questions arise submit these via the Tenderlink forum or to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION: Tender documents may be obtained (see Tenderlink).
ENQUIRIES: Enquiries should be directed to:
1. via the online forum (see Tenderlink) or,
2. email: email@example.com
Please Note: The Tender Forum, both Tenderlink & firstname.lastname@example.org closes 2 business days before the Tender closing date.
Completed responses can be submitted via the electronic tender box (see Tenderlink) or in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the tender title, number, and closing date, and placed in the Tender Box located at City of Parramatta Council’s Ground Floor, 126 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 by 10.00am Thursday, 25 August 2022.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders close at 10.00am Thursday, 25 August 2022 and submissions must be fully received by this time. The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted, and any action or contact that may be considered as an attempt to influence a decision of Councillors or Staff shall disqualify the relevant tender. Late, verbal or emailed submissions will not be accepted.