ITT 14/2022 – Secure Physical Offsite Storage and Services
CITY OF PARRAMATTA, INVITATION TO TENDER No. ITT 14/2022 – Secure Physical Offsite Storage and Services
Closing Date/Time: 10.00am Tuesday 14th June 2022
Awarded To : Grace Information Management
Submissions Received From : (listed alphabetically)
- Aussie Translations / The Migration Translators
- Government Records Repository
- Grace Information Management
ABOUT THE COUNCIL:
The City of Parramatta Council is located 24 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD and provides a range of goods and services within a local government area (LGA) encompassing some 82 square kilometres and comprises a population of approximately 230,000 people from a range of diverse cultures, lifestyles and experiences
ABOUT THE TENDER:
City of Parramatta invites tenders for the provision of offsite storage services.
The storage facility must comply with the compliance criteria listed below to be eligible to tender.
- Compliance with the requirements of the NSW State Archives and Records: Standard on the physical storage of state records.
- International Organisation for Standardisation ISO:9001 Quality Management
- International Organisation for Standardisation ISO:14001 Environmental Management
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Data Breach Reporting)
- Australian New Zealand Standard AS/NZS:4801 Health and Safety
- International Organisation for Standardisation ISO:27001 Information Security Management
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) for physical storage
- Australian New Zealand Standard AS/NZS:1015 Records Management Physical Storage
- International Organisation for Standardisation ISO:15489 Records Management
- Compliance with privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 and the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002)
- Compliance with Specifications, Legal and statutory requirements contained in this tender
- Compliance with the conditions of tendering in this invitation
- Compliance with attendance at City of Parramatta’s discretion of an onsite inspection prior to contract being awarded
- Compliance with the deadline
- Compliance with and completion of the Price Schedule, Services Schedule, Compliance and Insurance
- Certification and Policy and plan templates
- Compliance with all necessary insurances, licences and registrations
- Compliance with the Quality Assurance requirement for this Invitation
- Compliance with all standard bidding documents as reflected in this requirement
- Storage site location is secure and away from obvious hazards, e.g. flood zone
- Have the facility for specialist storage area for media requiring different condition and higher level of security
- Secure loading and unloading areas (the area is not shared with other organisations)
- Storage facility to have a fire detection and suppression system
- Environmental monitoring devices
- Compliance with different storage format requirements
- Secure destruction of records in accordance with GA39 with destruction certificate provided
The scope of work includes consolidation of City of Parramatta physical record collection into one location with single service provider. We expect future transfer of physical records to our custody resulting from the Proclamation of the City of Parramatta in May 2016.
We are looking for a service provide with technological capabilities in storage, records management system and insightful reporting to assist City of Parramatta Council with archival records management, identifying trends and records sentencing.
City of Parramatta has a physical record collection of 11,687 storage boxes currently located in offsite storage consisting of the following (as of April 2022):
Electronic copies of the tender documents can be downloaded via the E-tendering Portal www.tenderlink.com/parracity at a cost of $153.00 (If you experience difficulties accessing the above website please call the Tenderlink helpdesk on 1800 233 533). Alternatively a hardcopy can be purchased by contacting Council’s Procurement Officer, via email: email@example.com at a cost of $350.00
ENQUIRIES: Enquiries should be directed to:-
1. via the online forum (see Tenderlink) or,
2. email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please note that Council requires all enquiries for advice with regard to a specific tender to be submitted in writing.)
Please Note: The Tender Forum, both Tenderlink & email@example.com closes 2 business days before the Tender closing date.
Completed responses can be submitted via the electronic tender box (see Tenderlink) or in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the tender title, number, and closing date, and placed in the Tender Box located at City of Parramatta Council’s Customer Services Centre, Ground Floor, 126 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 by 10.00am Tuesday, 14th June 2022.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders close at 10.00am, Tuesday, 14th June 2022 and submissions must be fully received by this time. The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted, and any action or contact that may be considered as an attempt to influence a decision of Councillors or Staff shall disqualify the relevant tender. Late, verbal or emailed submissions will not be accepted.