Click & Collect Service
City of Parramatta Council is reopening its libraries for limited access from Tuesday 2 June, with increased health and safety measures in line with Federal and State Government guidelines.
In efforts to minimise contact and protect customers and staff, the libraries at Carlingford, Constitution Hill, Dundas, Epping, Ermington, Parramatta and Wentworth Point have introduced a click-and-collect service where customers can pre-order items and pick them up by appointment only.
Commencing Monday 1 June 2020
Click here to browse the collection and reserve up to 5 items.
Nominate the library for collection.
Alternatively call your local library if you require help to reserve your items.
Please see the list below for your local library and contact number.
Commencing Tuesday 2 June 2020.
- When you are notified that your reserve/s are available for collection via email, call the specific Branch Library to make an appointment for collection.
- Please ensure to check reservation expiry date.
- Please bring your Library card with you for identification purposes. Or an identification with your name and address on it if you have a temp number eg. Current drivers Licence, current utilities bill.
- Contactless pickup at your pre organised time.
- Social distancing will be in place in line with government regulations.
- If you are sick or not feeling well we ask that you do not visit the library, however you can still borrow from our Online Library https://parra.city/online
Monday to Friday
10 am to 12 pm
2pm to 4 pm
Carlingford Library 9806 5850
Constitution Hill Library 9806 5500
Dundas Library 98065960
Epping Library 98065843
Ermington Library 9806 5869
Parramatta Library 9806 5159
Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library 9806 8600
(standard collection times above apply, with the exception of Wednesdays 10 am - 1pm)
* 24-hour accessible book vending machine at Wentworth Point Library and Community Centre.
Newington Library will not offer this service at this stage. The nearest branch is Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
- Loan period will be 3 Weeks for the books and I week for the DVD
- Due to government guidelines, all library items on return will be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Libraries will have enhanced cleaning and hand sanitizer available.
Our Online Library is available 24/7 including a great range of eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and films you can stream, for all age. Click here to access.
Join the Library
If you are not a member, click here to join.
Council will consider allowing library users to browse and use study areas with social distancing measures in place at a later stage, in line with government regulations.
Click here to read media release.
Thank you for loving your library and we can't wait to see you all again.