Important message for our City of Parramatta Council customers:
The health and wellbeing of the community is very important to City of Parramatta Council.
With the situation around Coronavirus (COVID-19) changing rapidly, we understand many community members are concerned about leaving home unnecessarily. We would like to let you know that many of our Council services are available online or over the phone, so you do not have to visit us in person.
Need help finding our services?
Many of our services at City of Parramatta are accessible online:
- Pay your rates online
- Request a Council service
- Access waste management and waste service collections (‘Request a service’)
- Book a waste clean-up online
- Change your name or postal address
- Lodge a development application
- To find out more about waste and recycling, go to the Waste and Recycling page.
Should you have any other enquiries or questions, please give us a call on 1300 617 058.
Need to get in touch with us?
You can contact the City of Parramatta in a number of ways to get your queries answered.
Please check our frequently asked questions page before you contact us for answers to our most popular questions.