Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm
About this event
Struggling with energy and water bills? Don’t know where to go for help? Register to attend our webinar online or at Parramatta Library to learn more. Speakers from the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW and Sydney Water will provide you with helpful information to help save energy and water
- How to access government and retailer assistance;
- Eligibility for energy and water rebates;
- How to compare energy contracts;
- Estimated billing, Time of use rates and much more.
- You will also hear about Leak Detection Dogs!
There are two ticket types available:
Watch at home via Zoom - to attend the webinar online from home/out and about
Watch at Parramatta Library – to attend the webinar on the big screen at Parramatta Library, social distancing restrictions apply.