Discover local plants and animals on this relaxing, guided bushwalk.
- Meeting point will be confirmed closer to event date
- Registrations are compulsory. Please bring your ticket to the event
- Wear closed-toed, comfortable, sturdy shoes (not sandals) & weather appropriate clothing
- Please bring plenty of drinking water
- Remember to be sun safe: slip! slop! slap! Wear sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, protect shoulders and wear insect repellent
- In event of wet weather, significant winds or total fire ban days, this event may be cancelled. Please provide best method of contact with your registration details.
Registrations for this event are essential as places are limited. Registrations for this event will open Monday 6 March 2017 from 9:30am.
Find out more about the 'Get into Nature 2017' program with further City of Parramatta Bushland Walks and Talks.