Bring your pre-schoolers along for an easy stroll along a level track - the perfect first bushwalk to inspire a love of nature. Smell and feel the plants. Listen to the birds. Suitable for toddlers between 3-5 years and their parents.
- Meeting point will be confirmed closer to event date.
- Enrolments are compulsory for both children and adults. Please bring your ticket to the event
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- Wear closed-in comfortable, sturdy shoes (not sandals) & weather appropriate clothing
- Please bring enough drinking water per person
- Remember to be sun safe- slip! slop! slap! Wear sunscreen, a hat, covered shoulders, sunglasses and insect repellent
- In event of wet weather, significant winds or total fire ban days, this event may be cancelled. Please provide best method of contact with your registration details.
Registrations for this event for both children and adults are essential as places are limited.
Registrations for this event will open Wednesday 22 February 2017 from 9.30am.
'Get into Nature 2017' with City of Parramatta's Bushland Walks and Talks program.
For more information about similar activities, go to www.pcc-bushcare.eventbrite.com