Minibeast Safari (7 years and older)
Employ a fun range of techniques to get up close and personal with the tiny bugs and beasties that live in the bush and your backyard. Find out how why these tiny animals are a huge benefit to the entire ecosystem and also help us test ecosystem health.
Ages: children 7 years of age and their families, adults
- Meeting point will be confirmed closer to event date
- Registrations are compulsory for both children and adults. Please bring your tickets to the event
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- Wear closed-toed, comfortable, sturdy shoes (no sandals) & weather appropriate clothing
- Please bring plenty of drinking water
- Remember to be sun safe: slip! slop! slap! Wear sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses, and cover shoulders
- In event of wet weather, significant winds or total fire ban days, this event may be cancelled. Please provide best method of contact with your registration details.
Registrations will open Monday 20 February 2017 from 9:30am.
Find out more about the 'Get into Nature 2017' program with further City of Parramatta Bushland Walks and Talks.