Night Nature Walk (7 years and older)
Bring your torch and join our guides as we explore the bush at night. Experience the peace and calm of our natural places at rest. If we're lucky, we might come across some of the usual suspects of the night shift: possums, owls and frogs that come out to play when we're normally tucked away indoors.
Ages: children 7 years and their families, adults
- Meeting point will be confirmed closer to event date
- Enrolments are compulsory for both children and adults. Please bring your ticket to the event
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- Please bring one torch per person
- Wear closed-toed, comfortable shoes (no sandals or thongs), weather appropriate clothing and insect repellent
- Please bring plenty of drinking water and snacks, if required, per person
- In the event of wet weather, significant winds or total fire ban days, this event may be cancelled. Please provide best method of contact with your registration details.
Registrations for this event for both children and adults are essential as places are limited. Registrations for this event open Monday 30 January 2017 at 9:30am.
Find out more about the 'Get into Nature 2017' program with further City of Parramatta Bushland Walks and Talks.