Our City Your Say
Join our vibrant community of 6,000 and growing...
Want to have your say about issues affecting your local community? Our City Your Say is a great way for you to participate in City of Parramatta's decision-making process from the comfort of your home, on the computer or on-the-go from your mobile device. Join our panel today and you can go into the running to win some great prizes!
Join Our City Your Say
- Have your say on matters that affect you
- Shape the City's future
- Enter in prize draws for participating
Our City Your Say allows you to have your say about issues that impact you and your community. We would love for you to join an existing representation that spans a diverse range of residents, visitors, business owners and students. You can take part in regular online and in-person consultations and help City of Parramatta understand the community's views. Members also have the chance to win some fantastic prizes, simply by answering surveys or attending focus groups!
What will you need to do as a member?
As a valued member of Our City Your Say, you will help City or Parramatta make important decisions about the City's future by:
- contributing to surveys, questionnaires, online polls, or online focus groups
- being part of in-person focus groups or interviews to tell us what you think
- reaching out through public meetings, workshops, events, lectures or talks.
How do I sign up?
Joining is free and all you have to do is tell us a little bit about yourself. We may contact you via email or SMS (standard messaging fees will apply) with consultation or research opportunities that are relevant to you. If you would like to become a member of Our City Your Say, please register your interest to join.
Want to know more? Contact our Research and Consultation Team:
p: 02 9806 5726
Who can join?
You are eligible to become a member of Our City Your Say if you are 18 years of age or older, and are a:
- resident – anyone who lives within the Parramatta Local Government Area (LGA)
- business owner – anyone who owns or operates a business or social enterprise within the Parramatta LGA
- worker – anyone who undertakes paid work within the Parramatta LGA
- volunteer – anyone who undertakes voluntary work within the Parramatta LGA
- visitor – anyone who lives outside the Parramatta LGA and has visited in the last 12 months for any reason (e.g. to visit university, to shop, dine, stay, attend sporting or cultural events).
Please note, you are not eligible to be a member of Our City Your Say if you are:
- employed by City of Parramatta Council
- an elected member of City of Parramatta Council
- under 18 years of age