Every Friday, Centenary Square comes alive with the Parramatta Farmers Market, showcasing a variety of fresh fruits, eggs, vegetables, nuts, bread, meat, honey, pastries and flowers sourced from the Sydney basin and regional NSW.
The markets are perfect for an inspiring breakfast or lunch, and for stocking up fresh Australian produce. Fridays are your opportunity to mingle with growers and artisan food producers selling high quality, authentic local, seasonal produce.
Stalls at the Parramatta Farmers Market
- Coconut Coffee - High quality coffee with an optional healthy coconut oil extract addition
- Dumpling Pavilion - Authentic handmade dumplings
- Gozleme King - Authentic Turkish Gozleme Street Food
- Juice Mia – Sugar Cane Juice with a variety of flavours
- Kalye – Phillipino style BBQ skewers
- Mayfarm Flowers – Selection of fresh cut flowers
- Octoberfest Bratwurst – German Bratwurst BBQ
- Enchanted Delight – Sweet and Savoury Pastries
- Serena's Finer Things – Gluten free desserts and baked goods
- Shakus Kitchen – Indian inspired dishes
- Shepherds Artisan Bakehouse – Breads, Pies and Pastries
- Sofrito - Spanish Paella
- Summerland Honey - Fresh Honey, Soaps, Spreads and Jams
- Zerrin's Evergreen – Plants and Succulents
- Zaytoona – Mediterranean Style wraps and dips
- Steph's Gourmet Food – Cheeses, Truffles, Salami’s, Sausages and Condiments
- Poached - Corn Fritters
- Nashdale Produce Co – Fruit, Vegetables and Eggs
- Hill-Lock Orchard – Fruit and Vegetables
- On Ya Gnocchi – Homemade Gnocchi with homemade Napolitana Sauce
Location and Time
Centenary Square, Parramatta
Friday: 7:30am - 2:30pm
Interested in becoming a Stall holder?
The open-air Parramatta Farmers Market is operated by City of Parramatta on the same site as the City's original food market in Centenary Square and dates back to 1791. Parramatta Farmers' Market core values are based on the following supporting objectives:
- produce origin
- sustainability and value
- cultural diversity
- food focus
- community health
HOW TO REGISTER
Check out the full details of the Parramatta Farmers' Market Charter to see if you meet the requirements for a stall.
To complete an application you will need to supply:
- Your personal details
- Your business and trading details
- Stall requirements (electricity, refrigeration, gas, signage etc)
- Relevant paperwork (public liability, food safety supervisor certificate)
Stall hire payments can be made each week via an EFTPOS machine on the day of the market or a month’s site fee can be paid in advance online or over the counter at City of Parramatta, 126 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.
If you would like to join the Parramatta Farmers Market, future markets or events:
- Download the Stallholder Registration Form and Temporary Food Outlet form
- Scan and complete the forms
- Email the completed forms with photos of your stall to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll come back to you once we have assessed your application.
Find out more about the Parramatta Farmers Market:
p: (02) 9806 5315