We are excited to present a new term of Messy Sensory Play for babies! Led by the experienced educators at Decorati, the program is designed to stimulate your child's senses and encourage exploration and discovery through hands-on activities.
Sensory and messy play has been shown to have numerous benefits for young children, including:
- Developing fine and gross motor skills
- Enhancing cognitive and language development
- Promoting creativity and imagination
- Building self-confidence and social skills
- Encouraging problem-solving and decision-making abilities
Parents and Guardians are encouraged to participate in the activities alongside their children.
- The program is open to infants aged between 0 and 2 years old
- Parents and guardians are required to remain with the children for the duration of
- the program
- PHIVE is a completely accessible and inclusive space
- Parent rooms are available for use on-site
Join us for an exciting and engaging 8 week program that will help your child develop important skills and abilities while having a great time. $15 per session or 8 weeks for $80 – that's a saving of $40! Book your spot now!