The City of Parramatta developed a masterplan for Sue Savage and Reynolds Park in Toongabbie.
It provides an exciting new vision for Sue Savage and Reynolds Parks to guide and prioritise future upgrades based on issues identified during consultation with the community and key stakeholders.
The masterplan aims to activate these parks through provision of safe and durable youth based recreational activities that are lacking within the surrounding area.
Key features(Back to top)
The masterplan includes:
- new youth facility (skate/BMX/scooters)
- improved pedestrian access across Toongabbie Creek
- new fitness stations
- endangered bushland revegetation
- new multi-use court
- off-street carparking bays
- new amenities building
- upgraded bushwalking track
- new playground
- new pathways/seating/landscaping
Project timeline(Back to top)
An implementation/action plan was developed based on Council’s priorities and community consultation feedback.
Minor works – short-term
- Bushwalking track
- Fitness Stations
- Amenities building
- Off-street carparking bays
- Multi-use court
- Bushland revegetation
Major works – long-term
- youth facility (skate/BMX/scooters)
- Toongabbie Creek pedestrian crossing
- bushland revegetation