Facilities & Amenities
The Fitness Centre at The PAC is a state-of-the-art facility designed to cater for various fitness disciplines, suitable for beginners through to experienced fitness enthusiasts.
The fully equipped gymnasium incorporating the latest gym equipment provided by NovoFit, a dedicated weights area, space for Yoga, Pilates, Functional Training, Cycle, Group Exercise, and aqua fitness classes.
Members can book into a mix of fitness programs, in different styles including strength, cardio fitness, relaxation and mobility. Our Fitness team is on hand for inductions and programming with Personal trainers available for booking for when you want to take your training program to the next level with one-on-one, or small group sessions.
Once you have completed your workout, you can relax in our sauna, spa or steam room facilities. View our facility map and take a look at our key features:
- Large accessible and open facility with views over City of Parramatta and Parramatta Park
- 50m, 10-lane heated outdoor pool with heating
- 25m, 8-lane heated indoor recreational pool
- Dedicated learn to swim indoor pool
- Creche operated by trained childcare professionals
- State of the art gym equipment from NovoFit
- Glass windows for natural light that automatically open and close to ensure the spaces are comfortable to exercise in and take advantage of natural airflow when it is available
- 3 enclosed group fitness rooms catering for mind body (Yoga/Pilates/Relaxation), Cycle, Strength and general exercise space available for member use outside of class and booking times.
- Consultant rooms for allied health professionals
- Member support through the fitness team on the gym floor including personalised fitness advice and programs
- Multi-purpose room for community hire
- Sauna, spa, and steam facilities
Aqua fitness is a great way to increase your fitness levels, offering the resistance of water but not the impact of hard surfaces. The PAC offers aqua fitness programs suitable for all fitness levels and ages including deep water (outdoors) and shallow water (indoors) featuring a range of low impact, challenging and fun exercises.
Sauna, Spa & Steam Facilities
Whether you want to wind down after a day at work or a good workout, our sauna, spa and steam facilities is just what you need. Bookings are essential and can be completed via our app. Members with the appropriate level of access can book at no charge, casuals will be required to pay for usage prior to entering the facilities. Conditions of use apply to ensure the health and safety of all users.
Our fully equipped gymnasium incorporates over 100 pieces of the latest equipment from NovoFit, a dedicated weights area, functional training space, gym floor classes and a fully staffed gym floor with fitness professionals for support.
Personal trainers is also available for one-on-one and small group sessions (2 to 4 people).
The PAC features three state-of-the-art pools and an indoor splash zone catering to a wide range of aquatic recreational activities, from learn to swim (held in our dedicated program pool) and competitive swimming, to recreational swimming and kids’ splash and play.
For your convenience, our in-centre retail shop has a wide range of quality swim gear from Speedo and Zoggs available for purchase. This including a selection of goggles, fins, and swimwear. The retail shop also includes some fitness gear for gym users to purchase. See in centre for full range and pricing.