Unwind with the PAC
Whether you want to wind down after a day at work or a good workout, our sauna, spa and steam facilities is just what you need. Bookings are essential and can be completed via our app. Members with the appropriate level of access can book at no charge, casuals will be required to pay for usage prior to entering the facilities. Conditions of use apply to ensure the health and safety of all users.
Patrons are required to shower before entering the spaces and when moving from the sauna/steam facilities to the spa. There are ‘rinse off’ showers located to the side of the spa, on pool deck for patrons to utilise.
These facilities can be booked via our app and online via the client portal.
Yes, you need to be over 16 years of age to enter this area of the centre.
Spa, steam and sauna access is included in all Full Facility Health and Wellness Memberships (including our Foundation Memberships). Bookings are still required to access these spaces and can be made via our app. This is to ensure that the space remain within capacity limits.
Bookings are available in 30-minute timeslots – maximum of two bookings, i.e., 60 mins per day allowed.
Casual sessions are available to purchase for these facilities. Adult (Includes pool entry) $18.00 and Concession (Includes pool entry) $15.00. Fitness Passport Members can purchase casual visits for this space at a discounted rate of $9.30 (as Fitness Passport already includes pool entry).
Important Reminders for Accessing the Spa, Steam and Sauna
All patrons accessing this area must firstly pick up a coloured wristband from our reception counter on entry to the centre. This wristband must be worn by the patron during their booked time. This is to enable our lifeguards to be able to easily identify patrons as having paid and booked this session, preventing those who haven’t booked from entering at this time.
During your booked session, you may be asked by lifeguards to lift your arms above the water so that your wristband can be sighted.
Patrons are to follow the conditions of entry as stated on our signage in this area at all times.
See below for key reminders:
- Users must wear the wristband provided and show this to staff upon request. If you do not have your wrist band, you will be asked to leave this area.
- Prior to using these facilities please always shower and always wear appropriate swimwear.
- All patrons must be respectful to other users of this area. Any aggressive or intimidating behaviour will not be tolerated. This includes swearing or derogatory language.
- No water or flagrances are to be poured onto rocks in the Sauna. This may damage the operation of the sauna.
- No food or drink other than water should be consumed in this area.