About the venue
Located on Level 3, our two State of the art sound studios can be used to record your music or podcast. The On Air light with the studio monitors, rode podcast mics and studio headphones make PHIVE the perfect place to work on your creation.
- RØDECaster Pro
- RØDE Pod Mics
- Studio Headphones
- Audio Visual Equipment
Getting to PHIVE
PHIVE is easily accessible by car, taxi, bus, train, RiverCat, bike, or on foot.
- A new Car Park in Parramatta Square is now open. This Car Park is open 24 hours a day. Entry will be from the corner of Smith and Darcy streets.
- Parramatta Station Car Park, located at 17 Wentworth Street, is the largest and nearest carpark to Parramatta Square. This carpark is open 24 hours and is an approximate 5 minute walk to Parramatta Square.
- Limited metered street parking is available around Parramatta’s CBD.
Learn more at City of Parramatta's Car Park Finder
- A taxi rank is located near Parramatta Railway Station on Fitzwilliam Street, between Fire Horse Lane and Wentworth Street, Parramatta. It is approximately 500 metres from PHIVE.
- Approximately 200 metres from Parramatta Train Station
- Less than 300 metres from the Parramatta Bus Interchange.
- A 10 minute walk from Parramatta RiverCat Ferry Wharf
- Plan your trip with Transport for NSW