The City of Parramatta Council Creative Fellowship Fund aims to support the development of new work and/or the professional development of Parramatta artists and creative workers.
One fellowship is awarded annually.
The Fellowship is presented as part of the Parramatta Artists Studios’ Artistic Program.
Parramatta Artists Studios is an initiative of the City of Parramatta Council.
Category objectives(Back to top)
- Provide an opportunity for a professional artist or creative worker to develop their practice in the Parramatta region;
- Stimulate connection to community and/or explore the identity of Parramatta through the development
and presentation of new works and/or activities
- Foster innovation and contribute to the growth of the arts and creative sectors.
Program timelines(Back to top)
This program is open once a year. Projects must start after July 1. Successful recipients in this category are required to:
- Complete their projects within 12 months of funding
- Submit a progress report within 6 months of commencement of project
- Submit a final acquittal report due date 1 July (following year)
Failure to acquire the grant will affect any future funding requests.
Contact us(Back to top)
To find out more about funding opportunities, workshops, leadership development, forums, training and more in the Parramatta and Greater Western Sydney area, subscribe to Parramatta e-news.
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact our Community Grants team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9806 5110.