The City of Parramatta Artists; Studios Creative Fellowship Fund aims to support the development of new work and/or the professional development of Parramatta artists and creative workers. One Fellowship is awarded annually. The Fellowship is presented a part of the Parramatta Artists’ Studios is an initiative of the City of Parramatta Council. This category is open to those working in all art forms, including but not limited to music, sculpture, dance, painting, writing/literature, theatre design, film/video, and digital media. Please refer to our Community Grants Guidelines for the definition around Professional Artist and Creative Worker.
Grant Information Sessions
In the lead up to our Annual Grants Round, the City of Parramatta Council delivers short information sessions for Organisations and individuals that are interested in applying.
As our 2023 Annual Community Grants round is closed, we currently have no Information Sessions available.
Category objectives(Back to top)
- Provide an opportunity for a professional artist or creative worker to develop their practice in the Parramatta region;
- Stimulate connection to community and/or explore the identity of Parramatta through the development
and presentation of new works and/or activities
- Foster innovation and contribute to the growth of the arts and creative sectors.
How to Apply(Back to top)
All applications for funding grants are completed online through SmartyGrants.
You only need to register once. If you previously applied via SmartyGrants you can use your existing password and login.
Program timelines(Back to top)
This program is open once a year. Projects must start after 1st January 2023.
Successful recipients in this category are required to:
- Complete their projects within 12 months of funding.
- Submit a final acquittal report due on the 16th February 2024.
- Failure to acquit the grant will affect any future funding requests.
Contact us(Back to top)
To find out more about funding opportunities, workshops, leadership development, forums, training and more in the Parramatta and Greater Western Sydney area, subscribe to Parramatta e-news.
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact our Community Grants team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9806 5110.