Lord Mayor Cr Sameer Pandey
Phone: 9806 5050
For Media enquiries:
- Audit Risk & Improvement Committee
- CEO Performance Review Committee
- Citizen of the Year Awards Committee
- Grants Committee
- Parramatta Legal and Justice Precinct Expansion Coalition (Alternate)
- Parramatta Light Rail (PLR) Stage 2 Advisory Committee
- Parramatta Light Rail Business Reference Group
- Policy Review Committee
- Riverside Theatres Advisory Committee (Alternate)
- Smart Cities Advisory Committee
- Sydney Central City Planning Panel
Terms as Councillor
September 2017 - Present
Terms as Lord Mayor
May 2023 - Present
Terms as Deputy Lord Mayor
January 2022 - May 2023
About Lord Mayor Cr Sameer Pandey
First elected to City of Parramatta Council in 2017, Cr Sameer Pandey was elected Lord Mayor in May 2023, and is the City’s first Lord Mayor from the Indian subcontinent.
A small business owner with a background in technology and law, Cr Pandey is passionate about ensuring Council delivers what community and local businesses need. Building on the work done by Council over many years, Cr Pandey’s vision is for a healthy, liveable, smart, sustainable and inclusive City. Cr Pandey is focused on ensuring Parramatta continues to thrive as a major economic powerhouse and as the best place in Sydney to live, work and play.
Lord Mayor Pandey also served as Deputy Lord Mayor from January 2022 – May 2023 and represents the Parramatta Ward.