Watch to find out more about presenting bins and clean ups properly.
Bin Presentation(Back to top)
To ensure your bins are emptied on time, please ensure
Bins are place at the kerb the night before the collection day
- Objects or cars are not blocking access to your bin
- Bins must be placed at least 1 m away from the trees, poles or cars and allow at least 30cm space between bins
- Bins are not overflowing and bin lids remain closed
- There is no dangerous or unacceptable material in your bin such as batteries or sharps
- Bin opening is facing the road
When Is My Waste Collection Day?(Back to top)
To find out your waste collection day, click on the map below and enter your residential address. If your property is on the borderline, or you notice any discrepancies in the map below, contact the Waste Hotline on 02 9806 5544.