Dence Park, 26 Stanley Road, Epping
Phone: 9806 5633
- 6 lane 50 metre outdoor pool
- covered toddlers’ play pool
- change rooms and showers
- snack bar
Opening hours(Back to top)
Our opening times are as followed, COVID-19 terms and conditions apply.
Commencing Monday 19 April 2021 our Winter Hours will be:
|Day||Morning session||Afternoon session|
|Monday to Friday||6am - 1pm||2pm - 7pm|
|Saturday, Sunday and public holidays||7am - 1pm||-2pm - 7pm|
Council reserves the right to make changes to opening hours as operational needs or staffing levels require it.
Entry conditions and service arrangements
- 50 metre pool open to lap swimming and lane walking. Lanes will be available for recreational swimming in household (family) groups.
- Toddler pool not open at this stage.
- No bookings are required however lap lane numbers and the 1 (one) person per 4 square metre limits will apply.
- All patrons are asked to arrive, swim and leave. Under current arrangements dwelling, gathering and spectating are not permitted.
- You will need to check in and register on arrival, wear a face mask (unless exempt) and adhere to social distancing requirements as per NSW Health Guidelines. Please carry proof of address and, if arriving with more than one person, evidence of your vaccination status.
- Admission is limited to residents of City of Parramatta Council and those who live within 5km of Epping Aquatic Centre.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
- Toilets will be available, however, no showers or change rooms will be available at this time.
Council is currently in discussions with the NSW Department of Education for the safe reopening of Macarthur Girls High School Pool in Parramatta. At this time, Macarthur Girls High School Pool will remain closed.
Entry fees(Back to top)
|Adult (18 years and over)||$6.60|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)||$20.85|
|Family (2 adults + 3 children or 1 adult + 4 children)||$21.85|
|Family (2 adults + 5 or 6 children)||$30.60|
|Adult 20 visits pass||$118.00|
|Student 20 visits pass||$88.55|
|Child/pensioner 20 visits pass||$88.55|
Visit passes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please call us for other membership options.
Free entry for Seniors on Tuesdays(Back to top)
From September 1, free aquatic passes will be available at Epping Aquatic Centre and Macarthur Girls High School Pool to NSW Seniors Card or Disability Pension Card holders who live within the Parramatta Local Government Area.
To take advantage of this offer you will need to complete a registration form and provide a valid NSW Seniors Card or Disability Pension Card plus proof of your residential address at the swimming centre reception. Acceptable proof of address documents includes: utility tax invoice (gas, water or electricity), NSW Driver’s Licence or City of Parramatta Rates Notice.
The pools are currently operating under restrictions due to COVID-19. Bookings to swim are essential and can be made up to three days in advance by calling respective pool reception teams. Epping Aquatic Centre reception 9806 5633 and Macarthur Girls High School Pool reception: 9806 5700.
For more information regarding the safety of seniors during COVID-19, please visit COVID Health Advice for Seniors.
Dence Park Masterplan(Back to top)
City of Parramatta Council received feedback from the community in 2018–2019, and we have prepared a Dence Park Masterplan, which was endorsed in December 2019.
In April 2020, Council endorsed the Dence Park Masterplan Implementation Plan.
The aim of the implementation plan is to provide a clear and strict cost-controlled method for Council to develop the high level master plan into detailed design for tender and construction.