There are 1,749 on-street parking spaces across Parramatta, and the City of Parramatta has made paying for parking easier with a mobile phone app that allows users to pay for parking wherever they are. There is no need to fumble for change or display a ticket – it’s all sorted with the easy-to-use EasyPark* app.
Just download the EasyPark* app and add your car registration and payment details. Be careful to enter your registration details correctly.
Look for the number displayed on the side of the parking meter (4759 in the image above). Spin the wheel to enter in how much time you need, and click ’start parking’. Be sure to enter the maximum amount of time you can legally park in the parking zone as indicated by the parking sign eg. 2P means a maximum of two hours.
When you return to your car, click ‘stop parking’ and you only pay for the exact amount of time you used.
*All EasyPark transactions are subject to a service fee.
Do not leave your vehicle unattended without purchasing an EasyPark* session or paying for a ticket from the parking meter.
The City of Parramatta's Community Safety Officers patrol the Parramatta Local Government Area to ensure vehicles are parked safely and legally. Infringement notices/parking fines may be issued for parking offences.
Note: Parking concession rates are not available for metered parking as per the Roads and Maritime Service (RMS) manual.
Getting started with EasyPark:
- Download the EasyPark app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter ‘Settings’ on your phone, and make sure your locations services settings is switched ON.
- Set up your account by registering your details, preferences and payment details.
- Add vehicle registration details.
- Enter the area code which is displayed on the EasyPark panel on the side of the parking meter. If your location has been found, confirm your position and that the area code is correct eg. 4759 as shown in the image above.
- Spin the wheel to set the amount of parking time you need. Be sure to enter the maximum amount of time you can legally park in the parking zone as per the parking sign eg. 2P means a maximum of two hours.
- Click Start Parking.
- When you return to your car, click Stop Parking.
More information on EasyPark
If you have any questions please call EasyPark on 1300 734 070 or visit the EasyPark website.
What do parking signs mean?
- 15 min equals 15 minutes of parking
- 30 min equals 30 minutes of parking
- 1P equals 1 hour of parking
- 2P equals 2 hours of parking
- 3P equals 3 hours of parking
- 4P equals 4 hours of parking
- 8P equals 8 hours of Parking
- 9P equals 9 hours of Parking
- 10P equals 10 hours of Parking
Be sure to pay for the amount of parking time you need up to the maximum amount of time you can legally park in the parking zone as indicated by the parking sign eg. 2P means a maximum of two hours.