City of Parramatta Council regularly places various documents on exhibition for public comment. You are also able to view these documents at the following locations:
- City of Parramatta Council
- Branch Libraries
- Customer Service at 126 Church Street, Parramatta (in hard copy format).
Currently available for comment
- Draft Bike Draft Plan
- Draft Civic Link Plan
- Draft Charles Street Square Concept Plan
- Draft Councillors' Expenses and Facilities Policy
- Development Applications on Public Exhibition
- Draft Parramatta CBD Pedestrian Strategy
- Draft Parramatta Ways Plan
- Sue Savage and Reynolds Parks Draft Master Plan
- Site specific planning proposal: 153 Macquarie Street & Part 1A Civic Place, Parramatta
- Site specific planning proposal, Development Control Plan and Voluntary Agreement for land at 180 George Street, Parramatta
- Draft Development Control Plan and Development Application DA/1124/2016 for the Parramatta North Urban Transformation Precinct
After the exhibition period has closed documents will be removed from our website, ahead of final approved documents being released. To request a copy of a document no longer listed here please contact us.
Currently available for Public Notice
There are currently no items on Public Notice.
DA ApplicatiOns on PubLic Exhibition
Find out more information on DA Applications on Public Exhibition here.