City of Parramatta regularly places various documents on exhibition for public comment. You are also able to view these documents at the following locations:
- branch libraries
- Customer Service Centre at 126 Church Street, Parramatta (in hard copy format)
Currently available for comment
- Draft Operational Plan
- Draft Economic Development Plan
- Draft Environmental Sustainability Strategy
- Draft Councillors' Expenses and Facilities Policy
- Development Applications on Public Exhibition
- Draft Development Control Plan and Development Application DA/1124/2016 for the Parramatta North Urban Transformation Precinct
- Proposed Grant of Easement over Community Land - Ponds Creek
- Proposed Grant of Easement over Community Land - James Hoskin Reserve
- Draft City Significant Development Policy and Draft Probity Plan for Development Assessment
- Draft amendments to Parramatta Development Control Plan 2011 - Aboriginal Heritage Management
- Re-exhibition of 'Draft Waste Management Guidelines for New Development Applications'
- Housing Affordability in the City
- Draft Community Engagement Strategy and Stakeholder Policy
Interested in an overview of the following plans in other languages?
Overview of draft Civil Link Framework Plan, Charles Street Square Strategy, Reconciliation Action Plan, Parramatta Framework, Parramatta Bike Plan, Parramatta Ways, Parramatta CBD Public Car Park Strategy and the Parrmatta CBD Pedestrian Strategy in:
After the exhibition period has closed documents will be removed from our website, ahead of final approved documents being released. To request a copy of a document no longer listed here please contact us.
DA Applications on PubLic Exhibition
Find out more information on DA Applications on Public Exhibition here.