City of Parramatta regularly places various documents on exhibition for public comment. You are also able to view these documents at the following locations:
- branch libraries
- Customer Service Centre at 126 Church Street, Parramatta (in hard copy format)
Currently available for comment
- Draft Late Night Trading Management Development Control Plan
- Epping Planning Review Discussion Paper
- Draft CBD Public Car Parking Strategy
- Development Applications on Public Exhibition
- Draft Development Control Plan and Development Application DA/1124/2016 for the Parramatta North Urban Transformation Precinct
- Re-exhibition of 'Draft Waste Management Guidelines for New Development Applications'
- Draft Policies
- Draft Newington Street Tree Plan
- Planning Proposal: Separation of The Hills Local Environmental Plan 2012 into The City Of Parramatta and The Hills Local Government Areas
- Public notification of the name assigned for a new road in the Parramatta LGA
After the exhibition period has closed documents will be removed from our website, ahead of final approved documents being released. To request a copy of a document no longer listed here please contact us.
DA Applications on PubLic Exhibition
Find out more information on DA Applications on Public Exhibition here.