Park details(Back to top)
A community favourite Boronia Park contains a single field and a range of park amenities inspiring activity.
It features one sporting field used by a variety of sporting clubs and community groups.
In winter the ground is used for soccer, and in summer it is used for cricket. The cricket pitch is covered during winter.
Location(Back to top)
37 Bridge Street, Epping
There are many entrances to the park via:
- Bridge Road where you will find on-street parking
- Rawson Street, behind Coles Supermarket
- a short walk from Epping Train Station
Facilities(Back to top)
- public toilets open 6:00am – 8:00pm
- amenities building
- district playspace
- garden areas
- outdoor exercise equipment
- circuit track
- drinking fountains
- picnic areas
The nature-based playspace is most suited to 0 to 12 age group.
The playground is shaded by trees and features:
- climbing equipment
- cubby house
- dinky track
- novelty equipment