Public Exhibition of a Planning Proposal and a draft site-specific Development Control Plan (DCP) – 10 Valentine Avenue, Parramatta
The City of Parramatta Council is publicly exhibiting a planning proposal and a draft site-specific DCP for land at 10 Valentine Avenue, Parramatta. The planning proposal seeks to amend the Parramatta Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2011 to increase the maximum floor space ratio (FSR) from 6:1 to 10:1 (11.5:1 when including the 15% Design Excellence bonus) and to increase the maximum height of buildings control from 54 metres to 130 metres and to add site-specific controls.
The draft site-specific DCP proposes guidelines on the design of above-ground car parking, podium height and the activation of Valentine Avenue.
The draft plans and supporting information will be publicly exhibited from 3 July 2019 to 2 August 2019 and can be viewed:
- On this page (see Supporting Information section)
- City of Parramatta Council Administration Building, Ground Floor, 126 Church Street, Parramatta: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- City of Parramatta Library, 1-3 Fitzwilliam Street, Parramatta: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 8pm; Saturday, 9:30am to 4pm; and Sunday, 2pm to 5pm.
Written comments are invited. All submissions received will be considered before a final decision is made by Council. Submissions are to be received by 4:30pm on 2 August 2019.
Submissions can be sent to:
- Post: Chief Executive Officer
City of Parramatta Council
PO Box 32, Parramatta NSW 2124
Attention: Land Use Planning
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please quote “RZ/6/2018” in the subject line).
- Fax: 9806 5913
- Planning Proposal
- Draft Development Control Plan
- Urban Design Report
- Extract from Council Minutes 17 December 2018
- Report to Council 17 December 2018
- Extract from Local Planning Panel Minutes 28 November 2018
- Report to Local Planning Panel 28 November 2018
- Gateway Determination issued 29 May 2019
Council has resolved to exercise its plan making delegations in this instance as authorised by Council on 26 November 2012.
For further information or queries, please contact Council on (02) 9806 5710.