The Parramatta shuttle bus (formerly the Loop) is a fast, free transport solution run by Transport for NSW through Transdev that connects tourists, residents and commuters to the commercial, retail and recreational landmarks of the city.
Operating on a continuous loop starting from Bankwest Stadium on O'Connell Street, the shuttle bus also connects ferry transport interchanges with local clubs and shops and other community hubs.
Operating times(Back to top)
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 6:30pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Free, no ticket is needed.
Just look out for the bright green bus and jump on board!
The free Parramatta Shuttle Bus runs every 10 minutes, 7 days a week.
Look out for it at:
- Bankwest Stadium on O'Connell Street
- Parramatta Leagues Club on O'Connell Street
- Marsden Street (Prince Alfred Square)
- Phillip Street (ParkRoyal Parramatta)
- Parramatta Wharf on Phillip Street
- George Street near Barrack Lane
- George Street near Church Street