Major Events Open for Business
The City of Parramatta delivers eight exciting and engaging events throughout the year, all of which have recently experienced significant growth in audience and media attention. The following events currently make up the yearly event calendar:
- Parramatta Lanes: October 10 - October 13, 2017
- Loy Krathong: November 18, 2017
- Christmas: November 30, 2017
- New Year’s Eve: December 31, 2017
- Australia Day: January 26, 2018
- Lunar New Year: February 16, 2018 (TBC)
- Winterlight: June 29 - July 15, 2018 (TBC)
- Naidoc (Burramatta): July 7, 2018 (TBC)
Details on each of the City of Parramatta's Major Events can be viewed here.
We are seeking to engage with interested parties on a number of levels in order to streamline our business operations and improve outcomes for all parties involved.
Current Business Opportunities with Major Events
- Major Sponsorship and Partnerships Expression of Interest. Various closing dates.
- Request for Quotation for Event Services, Equipment and Infrastructure. RFQ Round 1: Now closed.
- Request for Quotation for Event Services, Equipment and Infrastructure. RFQ Round 2: Open 13 June to 3 July 2017
Request for Quotation Service and Form
|Provision and Operation of Amusements||RQF Document||N/A|
|Crewing Services||RQF Document||Quoting Table|
|Risk Assessment and Emergency Planning Services||RQF Document||N/A|
Request for Quotation - 2017 New Year's Eve Fireworks Display
Stallholder Opportunities with Major Events
We are seeking event food vendors who have an innovative food stall or truck, specialising in high quality multicultural food, and have an environmentally sustainable approach to developing food.
To submit your expression of interest in becoming a stallholder at City of Parramatta events, please download and complete the Stallholder Expression of Interest form below.
Please note that this is an expression of interest only, and only successful vendors will be contacted.
Applicants will be selected for each event based on the quality of products, appropriateness for the event’s target audience, and fit for the overall theme of the event.
Any general enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com