Major Events Open for Business
The City of Parramatta delivers eight exciting and engaging events throughout the year, all of which have recently experienced significant growth in audience and media attention. The following events currently make up the yearly event calendar:
- Winterlight: July 5 - July 21, 2019
- Naidoc (Burramatta): July 14, 2019
- Parramatta Lanes: 15 – 18 October, 2019
- Loy Krathong: November, 2019
- Carols in the Cresent: November, 2019
- New Year’s Eve: December 31, 2019
- Australia Day: January 26, 2020
- Lunar New Year: February, 2020
Request for Quotes
The City of Parramatta (CoP) presents a number of events across its event season for which the below services are required. CoP is seeking to put together a panel of potential suppliers who can be called upon to service these events. Please see below vacancies:
1. Request for Quote (RFQ): Audio Supply and Operation, Select Events 2019 – 2020
The City of Parramatta (CoP) is seeking a supplier who can service the following events and, in addition, any other events that arise throughout the period July 1 2019 – June 30 2020 for which audio equipment, operation and/or backline is required:
- Winterlight: July 2019
- Parramatta Lanes: October 2019
2. Request for Quote (RFQ): Event Crewing Services 2019 – 2020
The City of Parramatta (CoP) is seeking to appoint a provider of event crewing services for the a number of Major Events as well as any other events requiring crew within the period July 1 2019 – June 30 2020.
These events include:
- NAIDOC Burramatta 2019: Crew needed Friday 12 to Monday 15 July inclusive.
- Parramatta Lanes 2019: Crew needed Friday 11 October to Saturday 19 October inclusive.
- New Year’s Eve 2019: Crew needed Friday 27 December 2018 to Friday 3 January 2019 inclusive.
- Australia Day 2020: Crew needed Wednesday 22 January to Wednesday 29 January inclusive.
- Lunar NYE 2020: Crew needed Thursday 13 February to Saturday 15 February inclusive.
- Download – RFQ Event Crewing Services
All quotes for the above positions must be submitted no later than 5pm, Friday 15 June 2019 and should be emailed to email@example.com
For any enquiries, please call Joshua Engelbrecht (Production Manager) on 9806 5434.
Applications have now closed for:
- Request for Quote (RFQ): Supply of Structures and Furniture for Selected Events
- Request for Quote (RFQ): Art Installation Manager Parramatta Lanes
An appointment will be made by Friday 31 May. For any enquiries, please call Joshua Engelbrecht (Production Manager) on 9806 5434.
Current Business Opportunities with Major Events
There are currently no available Business Opportunities with Major Events
Business, Sponsorship and Partnership Opportunities with Major Events
Accommodation Partner - Expression of Interest: The City of Parramatta is looking to appoint an annual accommodation partner across a selection of the City’s major events, for the 2019/2020 event season. For more information visit our Accommodation Partner Expression of Interest page.
Any general business or sponsorship enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stallholder Opportunities with Major Events
We are seeking event food vendors who have an innovative food stall or truck, specialising in high-quality multicultural food, and have an environmentally sustainable approach to developing food.
To submit your expression of interest in becoming a stallholder at City of Parramatta events, please download and complete the Stallholder Expression of Interest Form for the events below.
Stallholder EOI are now open for the below events (click title to download form):
- Naidoc (Burramatta) - Submissions close 5pm, Monday 10 June 2019
- Parramatta Lanes: Submissions close 5pm, Monday 29 July 2019
Applicants will be selected for each event based on the quality of products, appropriateness for the event’s target audience, and fit for the overall theme of the event.
Any general enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com.
Stalls will be confirmed and allocated four weeks prior to the event, so please do not submit a new expression of interest after this time.