alert City of Parramatta will soon no longer support this version of IE. Consider upgrading your browser now. Link

Frequently Asked Questions

Change of name or address form

Use this form to change your name or postal address for properties within the City of Parramatta Local Government Area. Any change of name requires a copy of documented evidence signed by a Justice of the Peace.

You will need to attach a copy of one of the following documents:

  • a marriage certificate # (Commemorative certificates are not accepted)
  • a divorce decree (bearing the name being reverted to)
  • a change of name certificate issued by the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
  • a birth certificate showing the name at birth and the new name (Commemorative Certificates are not acceptable).
  • a document showing evidence of change of name registered in the Land Titles Office
  • all agencies must provide a managing agents agreements to validate request

Mandatory fields marked *

Change of name or address

Previous Mailing Address*
example: 0298065000
New Mailing Address
example: 0298065000
Change request
Upload requirements

Upcoming events