Use this form to change your name or postal address for properties within the City of Parramatta Local Government Area. Any change of name requires a copy of documented evidence signed by a Justice of the Peace.
You will need to attach a copy of one of the following documents:
- a marriage certificate # (Commemorative certificates are not accepted)
- a divorce decree (bearing the name being reverted to)
- a change of name certificate issued by the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- a birth certificate showing the name at birth and the new name (Commemorative Certificates are not acceptable).
- a document showing evidence of change of name registered in the Land Titles Office
- all agencies must provide a managing agents agreements to validate request
Mandatory fields marked *