Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library
Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library is temporarily closed. This decision was made in response to the current circumstances presented by Coronavirus (COVID-19).
City of Parramatta Council is reopening its libraries for limited access from Tuesday 2 June, with increased health and safety measures in line with Federal and State Government guidelines.
In efforts to minimise physical contact and protect customers and staff, our libraries have introduced a click-and-collect service where customers can pre-order items and pick them up by appointment only. Library members can reserve items online or over the phone (9806 5159) from Monday 1 June.
Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library is here for you!
From Tuesday 2 June we will offer click and collect services to the public.
Library members can reserve items online or over the phone (9806 5159 or 9806 8600) and will be able to pick them up from Tuesday 2 June by appointment.
Search our online library and reserve a book
Opening hours for Wentworth Point’s click and collect service, which have been reduced to allow for additional cleaning, will be as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm.
- Wednesday 10am-1pm.
City of Parramatta Library members can pick up their reservations via the 24-hour-Foyer which is located to the right of the WPCCL main entrance. A member of staff will allow access if a member currently holds a temporary membership.
Library members are also able to borrow items from the 24-hour accessible book vending machine. In addition, the City of Parramatta libraries' range of digital offerings, including online databases, e-books, e-magazines, Story Time Online, movies and many other resources remain available.
Our facility may not be currently fully open to the public, but we are still here to help.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our online programs, e-resources and technology support for the community.
Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library staff are here to assist you.
Call on 9806 8600 between 10am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, or email wentworthpointCCL@cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au to get in touch with our staff.
About Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library
Welcome to the new Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library. WPCCL is a dynamic, multipurpose community hub offering a range of benefits and resources for residents and businesses. Situated at the heart of Wentworth Point, a bustling community along the Parramatta River, the new two-level facility offers a state-of-the-art library, community centre and creative spaces for the public.
Operated by City of Parramatta, WPCCL provides:
- Contemporary Library Services
- Learning Lab
- Quiet Study Room open until 10pm every night (access with a City of Parramatta Libraries membership)
- Flexible Community Meeting Spaces
- Creative Space and Creative Studio
- Music Rooms
- Co-working Space
- 24-hour foyer containing a book vending machine
- Free Wi-Fi
Address: 10 Footbridge Boulevard, Wentworth Point NSW 2127 (Directly opposite Marina Square)
Phone: (02) 9806 8600
Contact our Bookings Team
Bookings phone: (02) 9806 8688
Venue Hire - Expressions of Interest
A range of our spaces will be available to hire. Visit Venue Hire to express your interest now!
Library Opening Hours
Quiet Study Room Opening Hours
Community Centre Opening Hours
- The facility is completely wheelchair accessible and ambulant toilets are located through the building.
- Hearing augmentation is present throughout the entire facility
- Disability Inclusion Action Plan
5 Easy Steps to Access the 24-hour foyer, Library facilities and resources
1. Become a library member online HERE and pick up your card from any library within the Parramatta area.
2. To gain entry to WPCCL after-hours you will need to use your membership card and enter your PIN number (minimum 5 digits) into the keypad located in the main entrance. You will need to make sure your membership card password is set up as a numeric PIN number (numbers only).
3. If you already have a membership and want to change your password to a PIN number CLICK HERE and go to Forgot my PIN.
4. Once you're set-up, scan your membership card at the After Hour Access point to the right of the WPCCL main entrance and enter your PIN number. The after-hours entry doors will automatically open outwards.
5. You can now access the 24-hour foyer where you can enjoy the book vending machine 24-hours.
Be the first to know about what’s happening at WPCCL!
Join our e-newsletter and stay up to date with what's happening at Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
Take our quick online survey and let us know what you think about Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
Join City of Parramatta Libraries
Library membership is free and is open to anyone, even if you don't live within the City of Parramatta.
WPCCL Cafe rental opportunity
The Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library (“Facility”) includes:
- contemporary library services
- multiple flexible community meetings rooms and mini conference capabilities
- an art exhibition/studio space
- music practice rooms
- a co-working space for local micro-business operators
- a forecourt that can be used for local community events and functions.
A Café is located on the ground floor of the Facility which will serve coffee and light meals and refreshments. If you are interested in leasing this Café and wish to arrange an inspection, please contact Jordan Saad on (02) 9806 5828.
Please ensure your proposal includes the following:
- Licensee: Insert Details (including ABN)
- Use: Café and ancillary uses if applicable
- Rent: $ (Insert) per annum
- Rent increases: 3% per annum
- Outgoings: All payable by the Licensee including but not limited to rates, taxes and utilities
- Term: (Insert) years
- Bond: Equivalent to three month’s rent
- Holding over: Month to Month
- Special condition: The Licensee must sign and execute the lease agreement within one month of receipt of the Licence agreement.