In response to the current COVID-19 restrictions, City of Parramatta Council has decided to temporarily close Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library until further notice. Council values the safety and wellbeing of its staff, residents and visitors and is following advice from State and Federal governments and health authorities in response to COVID-19.
The library will automatically extend the loan of all items until reopening. Our online library is accessible at all hours.
WPCCL staff are still here to help and can be contacted on 9806 8600 or wentworthpointCCL@cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au
About Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library(Back to top)
Welcome to the new Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library (WPCCL).
WPCCL is a dynamic, multipurpose community hub offering a range of benefits and resources for residents and businesses.
Situated at the heart of Wentworth Point, a bustling community along the Parramatta River, the new two-level facility offers a state-of-the-art library, community centre and creative spaces for the public.
Operated by City of Parramatta, WPCCL provides:
- Contemporary Library Services
- Learning Lab
- Quiet Study Room opening hours are the same as the library (access with a City of Parramatta Libraries membership)
- Flexible Community Meeting Spaces
- Creative Space and Creative Studio
- Music Rooms
- Co-working Space
- 24-hour foyer containing a book vending machine
- Free Wi-Fi
Contact our Bookings Team
Venue Hire - Make a booking
A range of our spaces are available to hire. Visit Venue hire to express your interest now!
Be the first to know about what’s happening at WPCCL!(Back to top)
Join our e-newsletter and stay up to date with what's happening at Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
Take our quick online survey and let us know what you think about Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
Join City of Parramatta Libraries
Library membership is free and is open to anyone, even if you don't live within the City of Parramatta.
Opening hours(Back to top)
The Wentworth Point Community Centre is open:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday
10am – 5pm
10am – 1pm
10am – 8pm
10am – 1pm
2pm - 5pm
The Quiet Study Room opening hours:
Monday to Friday
9am – 11pm
10am - 11pm
2pm - 11pm
24-hour access(Back to top)
5 easy steps to access the 24-hour foyer, library facilities and resources
- Become a library member online and pick up your card from any library within the Parramatta area.
- To gain entry to WPCCL after-hours you will need to use your membership card and enter your PIN number (minimum 5 digits) into the keypad located in the main entrance. You will need to make sure your membership card password is set up as a numeric PIN number (numbers only).
- If you already have a membership and want to change your password to a PIN number by selecting Forgot my PIN.
- Once you're set-up, scan your membership card at the After Hour Access point to the right of the WPCCL main entrance and enter your PIN number. The after-hours entry doors will automatically open outwards.
- You can now access the 24-hour foyer.