Was this page helpful
to you?

Bin Requests

Damaged bin? Bin gone missing? Missed collection?

submit a service request

Property owners

If you're a property owner you can complete the Domestic Waste Service Form to arrange a variety of services, including:

  • cancelling additional bins
  • starting a new waste service
  • cancelling a waste service
  • upgrading to a bigger bin
  • downgrading to a smaller bin that helps to reduce landfill.