Free Shuttle Bus
The Parramatta Shuttle Bus (formerly The Loop) is a fast, free transport solution run by Transport for NSW through Transdev that connects tourists, residents and commuters to the commercial, retail and recreational landmarks of the city.
Operating on a continuous loop starting from Bankwest Stadium on O'Connell Street, the shuttle bus also connects ferry transport interchanges with local clubs and shops and other community hubs.
Monday - Friday: 7am - 6:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: 8am - 4pm
Free: No ticket
Timetable: Just look out for the bright green bus and jump on board! The free Parramatta Shuttle Bus runs every 10 minutes, 7 days a week.
Look out for it at the locations below:
- Bankwest Stadium on O'Connell Street
- Parramatta Leagues Club on O'Connell Street
- Marsden Street (Prince Alfred Square)
- Phillip Street (ParkRoyal Parramatta)
- Parramatta Wharf on Phillip Street
- George Street near Barrack Lane
- George Street near Church Street
More information on public transport options:
p: call 131 500