Have your say on permanent traffic changes and access for the Parramatta Light Rail
To allow for construction of the light rail, there have been some temporary changes to traffic and access across the Parramatta area including along the 12km alignment. While this work continues, plans are now underway for the permanent arrangements that will be in place from 2023 when light rail is operational.
Transport for NSW is seeking feedback on local traffic arrangements and access for 16 areas across Parramatta and suburbs.
- Hawkesbury Road/Railway Avenue to Hawkesbury Road/Jessie Street, Westmead
- Hawkesbury Road/Jessie Street, Westmead to Cumberland precinct
- Cumberland precinct to Church Street/Pennant Hills Road, North Parramatta
- Church Street/Pennant Hills Road to Lennox Bridge, Parramatta
- Lennox Bridge to Macquarie Street/Smith Street, Parramatta
- Macquarie Street/Smith Street to George Street/Purchase Street, Parramatta
- George Street/Macarthur Street to George Street/Alfred Street, Parramatta
- George Street/Alfred Street, Parramatta to James Ruse Drive/Grand Avenue, Rosehill
- James Ruse Drive/Grand Avenue, Rosehill to Camellia
- James Ruse Drive/Grand Avenue, Rosehill to Western Sydney University, Parramatta
- Western Sydney University, Parramatta to Dudley Street/Reserve Street, Rydalmere
- Dudley Street/Reserve Street, Rydalmere to Kissing Point Road, Dundas
- Kissing Point Road, Dundas to Adderton Road/Leamington Road, Telopea
- Adderton Road/Leamington Road to Adderton Road near Barrawinga Street, Telopea
- Adderton Road near Barrawinga Street, Telopea to Pennant Hills Road, Carlingford
- Pennant Hills Road to Boundary Road, Carlingford
How to make a submission
View the traffic and access arrangements and make your submission by visiting this Parramatta Light Rail page https://www.parramattalightrail.nsw.gov.au/access. You can click on each area within the map for information on the proposed arrangements and comment.
Comments on the local access design are also welcome by:
- calling 1800 139 389 24-hour community information line
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- mailing Parramatta Light Rail, Level 10, 130 George St, Parramatta NSW 2150
Submissions close Wednesday 30 June 2021.
If you have any questions regarding this project or any urgent enquiries or complaints during construction, please call the Parramatta Light Rail 24-hour Community Information Line on 1800 139 389 or email email@example.com