Winter (July) 2022 School Holiday Program(Back to top)
City of Parramatta Council are the largest provider of free school holiday programs in NSW with over 2000 children taking part in a variety of exciting physical and educational programs and workshops.
*We aim to make our school holiday programs 100% accessible to children of all abilities. All programs are organised by trained facilitators who are able to deliver activities that respond to children with a range of needs. If you have any questions about physical access or inclusion in any of our school holiday activities, please email email@example.com
Our Winter (July) School Holiday Program(Back to top)
- Monday 4 July – 8 July
- Monday 11 July – 15 July
Programs will open for Viewing – Monday 06/06/22
Program will be open for Registering 7pm – 20/06/2022
New Booking System(Back to top)
We have moved to a new bookings system for our School Holiday Programs.
To make things easier on registration day you can register your account now. This will save you time on the day. Your personal details and children’s details will auto fill once you Log In.
If you have any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*With the new system we will be very strict on the cancellation policy, and you will lose your space if you continually fail to show for the programs you have booked.
We have made a video to help you get started on the new system.
School holiday program guidelines(Back to top)
Please read the guidelines to help you with a smooth registration process.
- It is important to dress your child in suitable clothing and footwear appropriate for the activities.
- Each activity requires your child to bring a drink bottle of water, suitable shoes and a hat (if outdoors).
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the activity start time to register your child(ren).
- We will may accept enrolments on the day. If your child would like to bring friends, please ensure they are enrolled before the day.
- Due to popularity all of our activities are likely to have a waitlist. If you cannot make an activity you must cancel via Bookable 24 hours before the day of the activity.
- Parents or carers are expected to stay for the duration of the activity.
- Please do not bring food that contains or has traces of peanuts or eggs as other children may have allergies.
- If your child has any special requirements, please make this known during the registration process as well as to the council staff member present on the day of the activity prior to its commencement (we may need more staff or other equipment).
- Council will communicate any cancellation of activities via email to the contact details you provide during the registration process. We are looking at getting a text service to help get the message out there quicker.
- Do not forget to provide us your feedback via our survey that will be sent out to you after the school holidays as your feedback is important to maintaining and improving our program.