Development Planning Controls
Parramatta Development Control Plan (DCP) 2011 originally came into effect on 12 October 2011. A number of amendments have been made to the DCP since this date (these revisions can be viewed on page 2 of the DCP Cover & contents).
- DCP 2011 Cover & Contents
- DCP 2011 Part 1 Introduction
- DCP 2011 Part 2 Site Planning
- DCP 2011 Part 3 Development Principles
- DCP 2011 Part 4 Special Precincts - Section 1
- DCP 2011 Part 4 Special Precincts - Section 2 (City Centre)
- DCP 2011 Part 4 Special Precincts - Section 3
- DCP 2011 Part 5 Other Provisions
- DCP 2011 Glossary and Appendix
Deemed DCP's referred to in Section 1.3 of Parramatta DCP 2011 can be viewed at Council’s Administration Offices and copies can be made available for purchase by contacting Council's Land Use Planning Team on 9806 5050.
Parramatta City Centre Development Control Plans (DCP) 2007: