Eligible pension card holders may qualify for a rebate on your rates.
Who can get a rebate?
Holders of the following cards are eligible for the concession:
- Holders of a Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)
- Holders of a gold card embossed with ‘TPI’ (Totally Permanently Incapacitated)
- Holders of a gold card embossed with ‘EDA’ (Extreme Disablement Adjustment)
- War widow or widower or wholly dependent partner entitled to the Department of Veterans’ Affairs income support supplement.*
Holders of cards other than those listed above are not eligible for the concession.
*If you are a war widow or widower or wholly dependent partner but do not have a Pensioner Concession Card, contact the Department of Veterans’ Affairs to test your eligibility. Eligibility is determined by an income and assets test.
How much is the rebate?
Eligible ratepayers are entitled to receive up to:
- $250 on ordinary rates and charges for domestic waste management services, and
- an additional $100 if you have owned and resided at the property that you are claiming a rebate for at least five or more consecutive full financial years.
How can I apply?
Complete the online application form
Email your completed Pensioner concession rates rebate application to email@example.com
Send your completed Pensioner concession rates rebate application to:
PO Box 32
Parramatta NSW 2124