Creative Fellowship Fund
The City of Parramatta Council Creative Fellowship Fund aims to support the development of new work and/or the professional development of Parramatta artists and creative workers.
One Fellowship is awarded annually. The Fellowship is presented as part of the Parramatta Artists Studios’ Artistic Program. Parramatta Artists Studios is an initiative of the City of Parramatta Council.
- Provide an opportunity for a professional artist or creative worker to develop their practice in the Parramatta region;
- Stimulate connection to community and/or explore the identity of Parramatta through the development
and presentation of new works and/or activities
- Foster innovation and contribute to the growth of the arts and creative sectors.
$20,000 is available to fund one Creative Fellow.
This program is open once a year. Projects must start after July 1. Successful recipients in this category are required to:
- Complete their projects within 12 months of funding
- Submit two Progress Reports, after four and nine months respectively, during the funding period and a Final Acquittal Report upon project completion
- 4 month Progress Report due date 1 November
- 9 month Progress Report due date 1 April
- Final Acquittal Report due date 1 July (following year)
Failure to acquire the grant will affect any future funding requests.
- Application Checklist - Creative Fellowship Fund
- Community Grants Guidelines
- Quick Guide - Creative Fellowship Fund
Click here to apply now.
p: (02) 9806 5110