ITT 23/2022 Traffic Control Signals (TCS) & Associated Work - Hill Rd & Bennelong Parkway, Wentworth Point
Closing Date/Time:13/10/2022 - 10:00 AM
Awarded To :Ally Property Services Pty Ltd
Submissions Received From : (listed alphabetically)
- Ally Property Services Pty Ltd
- Downer EDI Limited
- Melhemcorp Pty Ltd
- Nace Civil Engineering
ABOUT THE COUNCIL:
The City of Parramatta Council is located 24 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD and provides a range of goods and services within a local government area (LGA) encompassing some 84 square kilometres and comprises a population of approximately 260,296 people from a range of diverse cultures, lifestyles and experiences
ABOUT THE TENDER:
Council is inviting Tenders from experienced Civil Engineering contractors having expertise in Traffic Signal Installation, to implement the project.
Scope of Work
- Installation of new Traffic Control Signals (TCS) at the intersection including the pedestrian crossing at the southbound slip lane from Hill Road into Bennelong Parkway.
- Construction of two dedicated left turn lanes from Bennelong Parkway into Hill Road.
- Construction of two dedicated right turn lanes from Bennelong Parkway into Hill Road.
- Streetlighting upgrade at the intersection as per the approved design.
- Upgrade of Stormwater Drainage system at the intersection.
- Removal of nominated trees and shrubs as per the REF report.
- Relocation of underground assets of the various Utilities, if required, to facilitate road widening at the intersection.
- Construction of kerb & gutter, footpath, and driveways.
- Asphalt Concrete (AC) work for pavement reconstruction and resheet.
- Pavement linemarkings and signposting.
- Landscaping work.
Tenderers must have ISO Certified Systems for Work Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Management and Environmental Management to be considered for this tender.
A final decision will be made regarding this Tender mid-December 2022, with works anticipated to commence February 2023 that must be finished by June 2023. The Tender is for a fixed lump sum price.
No pre-tender meeting is proposed, however it is recommended that prospective Tenderers visit the project site to confirm 'scope of work', and if questions arise submit these via the TenderLink forum or to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION: Tender documents may be obtained (see TenderLink).
ENQUIRIES: Enquiries should be directed to:
1. via the online forum (see TenderLink) or,
2. email: email@example.com
Please Note: The Tender Forum, both TenderLink & firstname.lastname@example.org closes 2 business days before the Tender closing date.
Completed responses can be submitted via the electronic tender box (see TenderLink) or in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the tender title, number, and closing date, and placed in the Tender Box located at City of Parramatta Council’s Ground Floor, 126 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 by 10.00am Thursday, 13 October 2022.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders close at 10.00am Thursday, 13 October 2022 and submissions must be fully received by this time. The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted, and any action or contact that may be considered as an attempt to influence a decision of Councillors or Staff shall disqualify the relevant tender. Late, verbal or emailed submissions will not be accepted.