ITT 31/2021 Fitzwilliam Rd at Binalong Rd & Reynolds St, Old Toongabbie - Traffic Control Signal (TCS) Upgrade & Associated Civil Works
Closing Date/Time: 6/10/2021, 10:00 AM NSW
Submissions Received From : (listed alphabetically)
- All Pavement Solutions Pty Limited
- Ally Property Services Pty Ltd
- Burton Contractors Pty Ltd
- Civx Pty Ltd
- Convil Group
- Corrigan Traffic Signals Pty Ltd
- Downer EDI Limited
- GLC CIVIL PROJECTS PTY LIMITED
- Mack Civil Pty Ltd
- Nace Civil Engineering
- North Shore Paving Co P/L
- Stateline Asphalt pty ltd
ITT 31/2021 Fitzwilliam Road at Binalong Road and Reynolds Street, Old Toongabbie - Traffic Control Signal (TCS) Upgrade and Associated Civil Works
ABOUT THE COUNCIL:
The City of Parramatta Council is located 24 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD and provides a range of goods and services within a local government area (LGA) encompassing some 82 square kilometres and comprises a population of approximately 230,000 people from a range of diverse cultures, lifestyles and experiences
ABOUT THE TENDER:
The City of Parramatta Council proposes to upgrade the Traffic Control Signals (TCS) including associated civil works on Fitzwilliam Road, Old Toongabbie at Binalong Road and Reynolds Street.
The scope of work includes, but not limited to:
- Realign Kerb & Gutter on Fitzwilliam Road at Binalong Road intersection to reduce three eastbound travel lanes to two and redesign and upgrade TCS accordingly.
- Redesign and construct median island between Binalong Rd and Reynolds Street.
- Introduce concrete median on Fitzwilliam Road east of Reynolds Street.
- Reconstruct three sets of kerb ramps for signalised pedestrian crossings to current TfNSW standards.
- Upgrade the stormwater system in and around the construction site.
- Reconstruct driveways and footpath/shared path in the realigned K & G section.
- Resheet Pavement, upgrade Pavement Markings and traffic signage.
A final decision will be made regarding this Tender late November 2021, with works anticipated to commence February 2022. The Tender price is for a fixed lump sum.
No pre-tender meeting is proposed, however it is recommended that prospective Tenderers visit the project site to confirm 'scope of work', and if questions arise submit these via the TenderLink forum or to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION: Tender documents may be obtained via TenderLink
ENQUIRIES: Enquiries should be directed to:
1. via the online forum (see TenderLink) or,
2. email: email@example.com
Please Note: The Tender Forum, both TenderLink & firstname.lastname@example.org closes 2 business days before the Tender closing date.
Completed responses can be submitted via the electronic tender box (see TenderLink ) or in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the tender title, number, and closing date, and placed in the Tender Box located at City of Parramatta Council's Ground Floor, 126 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 by 10.00am Friday, 1 October 2021.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders close at 10.00am Friday, 1 October 2021 and submissions must be fully received by this time. The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted, and any action or contact that may be considered as an attempt to influence a decision of Councillors or Staff shall disqualify the relevant tender. Late, verbal or emailed submissions will not be accepted.