The City of Parramatta Council Creative Project Leveraging Fund aims to support professional groups and organisations with creative projects in the Parramatta region.
This category is open to those working in all art forms, including but not limited to, music, sculpture, dance, painting, interpretation, writing/literature, theatre, design, film/video and digital media.
Category objectives(Back to top)
- Develop the skills of our local creative talent;
- Increase participation in arts and creative sectors;
- Stimulate connection to community, through the development of works and/or activities that explore the identity of the Parramatta region;
- Encourage growth and increase the value of the creative sector to the Parramatta community, culture and economy;
- Foster innovation in the arts and creative sectors.
Available funding(Back to top)
$60,000 is allocated to the Creative Project Leveraging Fund.
The maximum funding available to any one project in this category is $20,000 (not including GST).
This category has been established as a leverage fund.
Applicants will be required to attract at least 50% matching funding from additional sources as a condition of receipt of funding (note: matching funds may, in some circumstances, include in-kind contributions).
Program timelines(Back to top)
This program is open once a year. Projects must start after July 1. Successful recipients in this category are required to:
- Complete their projects within 12 months of funding
- Submit a progress report within 6 months of commencement of project
- Submit a final acquittal report due date 1 July (following year)
Failure to acquire the grant will affect any future funding requests.
Contact us(Back to top)
To find out more about funding opportunities, workshops, leadership development, forums, training and more in the Parramatta and Greater Western Sydney area, subscribe to Parramatta e-news.
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact our Community Grants team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9806 5110.