Parramatta Cultural Heritage and Stories Research Fund support research projects that add to sharing the knowledge of Parramatta’s cultural and heritage history.
The fund aims to encourage research that will document and interpret the stories of Parramatta for the benefit of current and future generations.
Category objectives(Back to top)
Priority will be given to research projects which explore:
- Aboriginal heritage (for example: traditional and contemporary culture);
- Social histories (for example: aspects of everyday life, people who have made significant contribution to the community);
- Significant heritage sites and structures in the Parramatta LGA (built or natural environment);
- Contemporary heritage (for example: living histories, or contemporary cultural trends)
Program timelines(Back to top)
This program is open once a year. Projects must start after July 1. Successful recipients in this category are required to:
- Complete their projects within 12 months of funding
- Submit a progress report within 6 months of commencement of project
- Submit a final acquittal report due date 1 July (following year)
Failure to acquire the grant will affect any future funding requests.
Contact us(Back to top)
To find out more about funding opportunities, workshops, leadership development, forums, training and more in the Parramatta and Greater Western Sydney area, subscribe to Parramatta e-news.
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact our Community Grants team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9806 5110.