All casual visitors of high school age and above need access cards for entry to Epping Aquatic Centre and Macarthur Girls High School Pool. Access cards are free but normal facilities fees and services charges apply.
- Complete a short registration form at our swimming centre reception and have your photo taken to obtain an access card.
- Facilities can be extra busy on hot summer days so please allow extra time to complete your access card application during popular time frames.
- Your photo will be stored with your profile onsite. Make sure to present your access card at each visit.
Free entry Tuesdays(Back to top)
Free aquatic passes are available at the Epping Aquatic Centre and Macarthur Girls High School Pool to NSW Seniors Card or Disability Pension Card holders who live in the Parramatta Local Government Area.
To take advantage of this offer you will need to complete a registration form and provide a valid NSW Seniors Card or Disability Pension Card plus proof of your residential address at the swimming centre reception.
Frequently asked questions (Back to top)
Below are some frequently asked questions about access cards.
An access card is similar to a membership card for other services and facilities.
Patrons are required to produce their card for entry to Epping Aquatic Centre and Macarthur Girls High School Pool.
Access cards were implemented to improve the safety of our swimming centres and assist us in tailoring our facilities, programs and services to meet the needs of users.
Access cards also:
- help minimise anti-social behaviour and create a positive and safer environment for pool users
- provide emergency contact details of patrons in case of an emergency
All swimming centre users of high school-age and above need an access card.
Children younger than high school age can gain entry with a patron who has an access card.
Your access card is issued on onsite after you complete the casual entry form and we take your photo.
Access to the City of Parramatta's swimming centres will only be granted to patrons who have completed the casual entry form and have their photo taken.
You need to present your access card at the swimming centre reception on arrival each time. Normal entry fees apply.
If you previously completed the casual entry form, we can offer you access as your details are stored on our system. However, we encourage you to keep your access card with you at all times.
Your access card does not expire, so you don't need to renew it.
If any of your details change, simply tell our staff.
Changes may include a change of address or a change in emergency contact details.